The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to re announce the vacancy for the post of Registrar.
KGUMSB/HR/11/2019/280 13th February 2019
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to re announce the post of Registrar, the details are as follows:
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position level||Qualification||Required number of slots||Placement||Remarks|
|1||Registrar||PL1 (Fixed term – 5 years)||
Minimum of master’s degree in health and medical field or relevant fields
|1||Office of the President||1.Minimum of 15 years of work experience including at least 3 years’ experience in managerial and administrative post
2.Should have bachelor’s degree certificate
3. Atleast in EX3/ES3 positions or equivalent positions
**Note: PL1 = EX1 of the civil service
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- CV along with two referees with contact details
- Academic transcript, training certificate, bachelor certificate and Masters certificate
- Annual performance report (For past 3 years) for the post of Registrar
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Audit Clearance Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the employer
- Medical fitness certificate
- A copy of CID
- Recent passport size photograph
- One Legal Stamp
- Preference will be given to the candidates with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed candidates will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed candidate must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected candidate will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 4th March 2019 before 5 P.M. For further information contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or 02-327997 (Ext: 124) during office hours.