The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies.
|Sl.No.||Position||Equivalent position level||Qualification & experiences||Placement||No. of Post|
|1.||Deputy Dean (Academic Affairs)||To be placed at the current position level of the selected applicant||-Qualification: Minimum of Masters Degree in health related fields|
1. Full time faculty member who are in Position Level 5 (P2) and above.
2. Core and Adjunct Faculty Member from JDWNRH who are in Position Level 5 (P2) and above.
– The tenure of the Deputy Dean shall be for a fixed term of 4 years, with a possibility to extend by another term based on his/her performance.
School of Undergraduate Medicine under the Faculty of Medicine, Taba (MBBS Program)
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
1.1 Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
1.2 Curriculum Vitae (BMHC/RCSC for Core/Adjunct Faculty)
1.3 Academic transcripts
1.4 Training certificates(if any)
1.5 Masters/Bachelors certificate
1.6 Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
1.7 Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
1.8 No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
1.9 A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
1.10 A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
1.11 Merit/Other certificates (if any)
1.12 One recent passport size photograph
1.13 One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 14th April 2023 before 5 P.M. For further information contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999, 02-328990 or 02-327997 during office hours
(Dr. Sithar Dorjee)