KGUMSB/HR/11/2021 – 2022/568 21st June 2022
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce following vacancy:
|Sl.No||Position Title||Equivalent position level (PL)||Qualification and Experiences||Required number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
Assistant Project Coordinator
Bachelor’s Degree with added data analytical skills
|1||Office of the President (Moderna Project)||
On contract for one year and six months.
Note: PL8 is equivalent to P5 of the civil service
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Training certificates(if any)
- Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 1st July 2022 before 5 P.M. For further information, contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999/990/997 (Ext: 2132) during office hours.
(Ms. Diki Wangmo)