The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following adjunct faculty positions.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Qualification/ Experiences||Required number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1.||Lecturer/Sr. Lecturer||MD/Msc/Bsc in Traditional Medicine||3||Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM)||Adjunct Faculty (Recruitment)|
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf
- Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
- Course Completion Certificate
- Evidence of minimum 3 days of basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite)
- At least served in the same specialties for a minimum period of 5 years in the hospitals with evidence of teaching activities
- Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
- The applicants applying for Adjunct faculty position should be currently working at NTMH.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR/ADM Section (FNPH), on or before July 31 (5 PM).
For further information, contact Mr. Pema Gyeltshen, Assistant Adm Officer – FoTM at 02-321473/02-334391) during office hours.