The Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM), Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following Adjunct Faculty Position.
|Required no of Slots
|Place of Posting
|MD/Msc in Traditional Medicine
|Faculty of Traditional Medicin (FoTM)
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf
- Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
- Course Completion Certificate
- Evidence of minimum 3 days of basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite)
- At least served in the same specialties for a minimum period of 5 years in the hospitals with evidence of teaching activities
- Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
- The applicants applying for Adjunct faculty position should be currently working at NTMH.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- FoTM reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR/ADM Section (FoTM), on or before 1st January, 2024 (5 PM).
For further information, contact Drungtsho Sherab Dorji, Dy. Dean Academic Affairs at 02-321473/02-334391) during office hours.