All the students enrolled at Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM) MUST come with the following documents at the time of registration. Please treat it as IMPORTANT.
- Class XII Certificate and Mark Sheet (Original)
- Class XII School Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Class X (BCSE) Mark Sheet (Original)
- Character Certificate (Original) – Please make a copy of all your certificates for your reference/use in future before submitting it to the college
- Copy of the Citizenship Identity Card/Letter received from Immigration/Census & Civil Registration
- Recent Pass Port Photograph (2 Nos.)
- 2 Legal Stamps
Other Items required for personal use
(a) Kabney/ Rachu
(b) Sickle (1 each)
(c) Bedding set (Mattress, pillow, blanket, curtain etc)
(d) Broom (Soft & Hard).
(e) Dustbin & Bucket
(f)Toiletries and stationeries etc.
- Security Deposit of 3000/- (Ngultrum Three Thousand only) refundable upon completion of Course will be collected from students at the time of registration. (both drungtsho and sMenpa trainees)
- Institutional Development Fund of 500/- (Five Hundred only) non- refundable will be collected from Bachelor in Traditional Medicine Students and Nu. 300/- (Ngultrum Three Hundred only) from Diploma in Traditional Medicine Students at the time of registration.
- 200 (Ngultrum Two Hundred only) will be collected from all the student for prayer books.
- Due to lack of sufficient text books at Institute, students are advised to purchase on their own.
Reporting date for 1st year students – 23/07/2018
All the new students must report to the FoTM at 09:00 am sharp on 23/07/2018
For further information, please contact Drungtsho Tempa Gyeltshen @.17583747 (Dy. Dean, Students Affairs) or Drungtsho Sherab Dorji @ 17630904(Provost) during working hours.