Faculty of Traditional Medicine is pleased to announce the list of candidates selected for Admission, 2019. List of Selected Candidates for 2019 Intake.
Information for New Students
All the students enrolled at Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM) MUST come with the following documents at the time of registration.
- Class XII Certificate and Mark Sheet (Original)
- Class XII School Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Class X (BCSE) Mark Sheet (Original)
- Character Certificate (Original) – Please make a copy of all your certificates for your reference/use in the future before submitting it to the college.
- Copy of the Citizenship Identity Card/Letter received from Immigration/Census & Civil Registration.
- Recent Pass Port Photograph (2 Nos.)
- 2 Legal Stamps
Other Items required for personal use
(a) Kabney/ Rachu
(b) Sickle (1 each)
(c) Bedding set (Mattress, pillow, blanket)
(d) Broom (Soft & Hard).
(e) Dustbin & Bucket
(f)Toiletries and stationeries etc.
- Security Deposit of 3000/- (Ngultrum Three Thousand only) refundable upon completion of Course will be collected from students at the time of registration. (both Drungtsho and sMenpa trainees)
- Institutional Development Fund of 500/- (Five Hundred only) non- refundable will be collected from Bachelor in Traditional Medicine Students and Nu. 300/- (Ngultrum Three Hundred only) from Diploma in Traditional Medicine Students at the time of registration.
- 200 (Ngultrum Two Hundred only) will be collected from all the student for prayer books.
- Boarding facility is available for all students (government scholarship and self-financed students) at campus with Nu.150 for per month.
- Due to lack of sufficient text books at Institute, students are advised to purchase some books on their own from the student service unit.
Reporting Date – 24/07/2019
- All the new students must report to the institute at 4 pm on 24/07/2019
- For further information, please contact Drg. Tendrel Wangdi @.17969674 (Dy. Dean, Students Affairs) or Drg. Sithar Wangmo @ 16927909 (Provost).