All the students enrolled at Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM) MUST come with the following documents at the time of registration.
1. Class XII Certificate and Mark Sheet (Original)
2. Class XII School Leaving Certificate (Original)
3. Class X (BCSE) Mark Sheet (Original)
4. Character Certificate (Original) – Please make a copy of all your certificates for your reference/use in future before submitting it to the college
5. Copy of the Citizenship Identity Card/Letter received from Immigration/Census & Civil Registration
6. Recent Pass Port Photograph (2 Nos.)
7. 2 Legal Stamps
Other Items required for personal use
(a) Kabney/ Rachu
(b) Sickle (1 each)
(c) Bedding set (Mattress, pillow, blanket)
(d) Broom (Soft & Hard).
(e) Dustbin & Bucket
(f)Toiletries and stationeries etc.
1. Security Deposit of 3,000/- (Ngultrum Three Thousand only) refundable upon
completion of Course will be collected from students at the time of registration. (both drungtsho and sMenpa trainees)
2. Institutional Development Fund of 500/- (Five Hundred only) non- refundable will be collected from Bachelor in Traditional Medicine Students and Nu. 300/- (NgultrumThree Hundred only) from Diploma in Traditional Medicine Students at the time of registration.
3. 250 (Ngultrum Two Hundred Fifty only) will be collected from all the student for
4. Boarding facility is available for all students (government scholarship and self-financed students) at campus with Nu.150 for per month.
5. Due to lack of sufficient text books at Institute, students are advised to purchase some books on their own from the student service unit.
Reporting date – 31/08/2020
All the new students must report to FoTM at 4pm on 31/08/2020 tentatively. In case the situation changes due to the pandemic, we will update here.
For further information, please contact Drg. Tendrel Wangdi @17969674 (Dy. Dean, Students Affairs) or Drg. Kezang Tshering @ 17793592 (Provost).